|Dallas Cowboys News
Updated 1950486 minutes ago from 7 sources
- Josh Bateman, Dallas Cowboys Nation on March 7, 2014, 4:35 AM CT (1354 days ago)
In The Beginning… Twenty-five years ago one of the most significant transactions in the history of sports occurred when Jerry Jones bought The post The Reign of Jerry Jones appeared first on DC Nation.
- One.Cool.Customer, Blogging The Boys on March 7, 2014, 2:45 AM CT (1354 days ago)
Latest Cowboys headlines: DeMarcus Ware remains hesitant about taking a significant pay cut; a one-year deal could make sense for Anthony Spencer; three free agents who could replace Miles Austin.
Cowboys Corner: Per source, Ware will listen to Cowboys offer of reduced deal; but knows he will be coveted as FA - Clarence Hill, Star-TelegramQuoting a source, Hill writes that Ware is willing to listen to what the Cowboys have to say about a renegotiated contract. But Ware is also aware that he'll
- Travis Couch, Dallas Cowboys Nation on March 6, 2014, 10:17 PM CT (1354 days ago)
The post Dallas Cowboys 2013 Season Highlights appeared first on DC Nation.
- TAWNELL D. HOBBS and MATTHEW HAAG, Dallas Morning News on March 6, 2014, 9:48 PM CT (1354 days ago)
Rawlings, group unveil home-rule goals for Dallas ISD
- Travis Couch, Dallas Cowboys Nation on March 6, 2014, 9:15 PM CT (1354 days ago)
The post The Dallas Cowboys of 2013 appeared first on DC Nation.
- Tom Ryle, Blogging The Boys on March 6, 2014, 9:15 PM CT (1354 days ago)
As the NFL Draft gets closer, the first round seems to just get harder to figure, particularly regarding quarterbacks.
A couple of weeks ago, the picture was fairly clear concerning quarterbacks in the NFL draft. There were the big three, Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater, and Johnny Manziel. It was possible all would go in the top five, and certainly they would be off the board in the first ten picks. Everybody else was just hanging around in the later rounds, hoping for a call.
Now, things are
- JON MACHOTA, Dallas Morning News on March 6, 2014, 8:15 PM CT (1354 days ago)
Ranking the Cowboys' position-by-position free agency needs
- KAREN ROBINSON-JACOBS, Dallas Morning News on March 6, 2014, 7:46 PM CT (1354 days ago)
Frito-Lay to stop manufacturing at Oak Cliff plant
- Bryson Treece, Dallas Cowboys Nation on March 6, 2014, 4:21 PM CT (1355 days ago)
The post Tony Romo: The Odyssey appeared first on DC Nation.
- Patrick Conn, Dallas Cowboys Nation on March 6, 2014, 4:21 PM CT (1355 days ago)
Position: Defensive Tackle (3 Technique) Height: 6’1? Weight: 285 How He Fits the Cowboys Aaron Donald is quickly becoming last year’s Sheldon The post Dallas Cowboys Scouting Notebook: Aaron Donald appeared first on DC Nation.
- DawnMacelli, Blogging The Boys on March 6, 2014, 4:21 PM CT (1355 days ago)
With all the attention on a pay cut for DeMarcus Ware and the (slim) chances of re-signing Jason Hatcher, plus the Aaron Donald 'fever' that is sweeping Cowboys Country, often overlooked is the possibility of Anthony Spencer returning to Dallas for 2014.
Often underestimated by the fans and media during his time in Dallas, Anthony Spencer was highly valued by the team for his contributions to the defense. His services were valued so highly by the club that the front office invested the franchi
- GERRY FRALEY, Dallas Morning News on March 6, 2014, 4:19 PM CT (1355 days ago)
Texas Rangers sit Engel Beltre, Alex Rios for health reasons
- Star-Telegram, Star-Telegram on March 6, 2014, 3:20 PM CT (1355 days ago)
Per a source, former Pro Bowl defenseive end DeMarcus Ware doesn't want to take a pay cut but will listen to the Dallas Cowboys thoughts about a reduced deal. He also hopes for a quick resolution. The Cowboys informed Ware...
- Joey Ickes, Blogging The Boys on March 6, 2014, 12:46 PM CT (1355 days ago)
Find out who the FPW's select in the second iteration of our seven-round mock series.
About this time last month, the staff of FPWs here at Blogging The Boys shared our post all-star game, pre-combine seven round mock drafts. With the purpose of presenting different scenarios for consideration, bringing new players/names into discussion, and of course attempting to have the chance at some local bragging rights should we somehow nail a guy the Cowboys actually pick. The next major milestone even
- GARY JACOBSON / REPORTER, Dallas Morning News on March 6, 2014, 11:21 AM CT (1355 days ago)
AT&T bringing its super-fast broadband service to Dallas this summer
- Dave Halprin, Blogging The Boys on March 6, 2014, 10:50 AM CT (1355 days ago)
In the third edition of the Todd McShay 2014 mock draft, Cowboys fans are presented with the problem they feared.
Yes, the Cowboys take a defensive tackle in the latest Todd McShay draft. Unfortunately, the thing that many feared would happen is stating to happen - Aaron Donald may no longer be a possibility for the Cowboys at #16. At one point, Donald was actually considered a target for the Cowboys, but there was some thought that it may be in the second round! Now, after a sterling Senior Bo
- DawnMacelli, Blogging The Boys on March 6, 2014, 7:46 AM CT (1355 days ago)
We know all too well that soft tissue injuries, especially to hamstrings, have plagued Dallas in recent seasons. Now Dallas is focused on limiting their impact for the upcoming season.
Recently Dallas Cowboys vice president Stephen Jones addressed the significant amount of time that the team lost due to soft tissue injuries over the last couple of seasons.
"[Cowboys strength and conditioning coach Mike Woicik] I know is certainly not happy with it, [Athletic trainers] Jim Maurer and Britt Bro
- Josh Bateman, Dallas Cowboys Nation on March 6, 2014, 4:20 AM CT (1355 days ago)
All-Time Dallas Cowboys Player #20: Deion Sanders Prime Time is not only one of the most talented players to play for the The post Top 25 Dallas Cowboys of All Time (20-16) appeared first on DC Nation.
- One.Cool.Customer, Blogging The Boys on March 6, 2014, 2:16 AM CT (1355 days ago)
Latest Dallas Cowboys headlines: Scott Linehan could be the key to a more productive passing offense, and while you may find this hard to believe, there are alternatives to defensive line in the first round.
Rookie Blues Behind Him, Terrance Williams Seems Ready - Bryan Broaddus, DallasCowboys.comBroaddus credits WR Coaching duo Derek Dooley and Keith O’Quinn with the development of Williams, especially his route running. Nick Eatman expects Williams to start next to Bryant this season, and d
- Tom Ryle, Blogging The Boys on March 5, 2014, 9:20 PM CT (1355 days ago)
If you are waiting with very little patience for the NFL Draft so the Cowboys can finally do something to help fix the manifold issues on the defensive line, you might want to pay attention to what happens before then. There is a lot the team can do long before the NFL Christmas comes around.
I will admit to being one of the huge Aaron Donald fans here at Blogging The Boys. I see him as a nearly perfect Rod Marinelli rushman, and I would be in full out celebration mode if he gets picked by the D