|Michigan Wolverines News
Updated 2559849 minutes ago from 12 sources
- Ace, MGoBlog on March 6, 2014, 10:34 AM CT (1778 days ago)
Because it's always the right idea to mess with a good thing, Michigan (among several other Adidas schools) unveiled special uniformz for the postseason. They're not terrible, though I'd prefer "MICHIGAN" across the chest; they're also completely unnecessary and way worse than, say, the throwbacks they wore against Penn State last year.
Jargon-laced press release ahoy. (Emphasis is mine, because holy jargon.)
ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- The University of Michigan men's basketball team and adidas un
- Nick Baumgardner | email@example.com, MLive.com on March 6, 2014, 10:34 AM CT (1778 days ago)
The National Football Foundation announced its 2014 ballot on Thursday.
- Detroit Free Press on March 6, 2014, 10:05 AM CT (1778 days ago)
Tyler Cavanaugh scored a career-high 20 points, and Wake Forest upset No. 4 Duke, 82-72, on Wednesday night.
- Brendan F. Quinn | firstname.lastname@example.org, MLive.com on March 6, 2014, 10:05 AM CT (1778 days ago)
Among the changes are jerseys featuring "WOLVERINES" instead of "Michigan" across the chest and patterned shoulders and shorts that resemble a ventilation system of sorts.
- - The Detroit News, DetNews.com on March 6, 2014, 9:36 AM CT (1778 days ago)
The Michigan men's basketball team and adidas on Thursday unveiled the 'Made in March' jersey Wolverines players will wear starting at the Big Ten tournament next week.
- Detroit Free Press on March 6, 2014, 9:36 AM CT (1778 days ago)
The Made in March uniforms feature 'Wolverines' written across the chest, instead of the usual 'Michigan,' to 'evoke team unity and spirit.' 'Go Blue' is printed on the inside collar of each jersey.
- Dylan Burkhardt, UM Hoops.com on March 6, 2014, 9:09 AM CT (1778 days ago)
Michigan will wear a special edition Adidas uniform this March featuring ‘Wolverines’ on the front of the jersey. Full release below. ANN ARBOR, Mich. — The University of Michigan men’s basketball team and adidas unveiled today (Thursday, March 6) the Made in March Uniform System for the 2014 basketball postseason. The collection was created to […]
- Ace, MGoBlog on March 6, 2014, 8:45 AM CT (1778 days ago)
Let's enumerate the wonderful things about this GIF:
The Orange Crush is very bad at casting spells, judging by the two dudes right behind Nik Stauskas.
Stauskas staring down 6'11" Nnanna Egwu for a couple seconds, going "yeah, I got this," and coldly hitting a three in his face.
Derrick Walton meandering back on defense as soon as he sees Stauskas is going to shoot.
Andrew Dakich beginning his roll the dice flourish while the ball is still mid-flight.
Andrew Dakich, period.
- The Wolverine/Rivals on March 6, 2014, 8:44 AM CT (1778 days ago)
It is an interesting time to be a fan of Michigan and Michigan State, as two seemingly unlikely scenarios have unfolded over the last few years - the Wolverines triumphing over the Spartans on the hard court with the Green and White returning the favor on the football field.
- Joe Stapleton, UM Hoops.com on March 6, 2014, 8:43 AM CT (1778 days ago)
It’s been close to a month since the last Bracket Watch. Since then, Michigan has reeled off four wins in a row. The Wolverines completed the season sweep of Michigan State, won on a last-second shot in overtime at Purdue and most recently clinched the outright Big Ten title with a road victory over Illinois. […]
- Dylan Burkhardt, UM Hoops.com on March 6, 2014, 7:36 AM CT (1778 days ago)
Michigan closes the regular season by hosting Indiana yet again this year. Last year’s loss to the Hoosiers certainly motivated the Wolverines’ NCAA tournament run, but the sting of defeat never quite disappeared after Jordan Morgan’s tip rimmed out in the final seconds. There won’t be as much on the line this season as Michigan […]
- BiSB, MGoBlog on March 6, 2014, 7:35 AM CT (1778 days ago)
RPI Effect Only Teams
If you care, Michigan played the following teams: UMass-Lowell (10-18), Houston Baptist (6-23), South Carolina State (9-19), Coppin State (10-19), Long Beach State (13-15), and Charlotte (15-13). But while I don’t want to say these games didn’t MATTER, they didn’t, you know, matter. Except the Charlotte game, because blerg. Michigan’s fate will be determines by larger narratives. Not many people are going to hammer too hard on RPI when you’re t
- DetNews.com on March 6, 2014, 7:35 AM CT (1778 days ago)
Michigan has locked up the Big Ten title. One more game awaits in the regular season, then it's on the the Big Ten and NCAA tournaments. Rod Beard is taking your comments and questions starting at noon.
- Detroit Free Press on March 6, 2014, 7:35 AM CT (1778 days ago)
Beilein wants to make sure that Spike Albrecht stays humble, even with his 35-to-5 assist-to-turnover ratio in Big Ten play. 'How about those two turnovers he had in a row?' Beilein said. 'Now he's got, like, six in the Big Ten season. You don't think I let him have it on that? That's two in a row. So he's looking at me, and I'm all over him, 'You're better than that,' etc.
- Brendan F. Quinn | email@example.com, MLive.com on March 6, 2014, 7:35 AM CT (1778 days ago)
Answers to this week's mailbag will appear Friday.
- Nick Baumgardner | firstname.lastname@example.org, MLive.com on March 6, 2014, 7:35 AM CT (1778 days ago)
Carr spoke earlier this week at TAP at MGM Grand Detroit.
- The Wolverine/Rivals on March 6, 2014, 7:35 AM CT (1778 days ago)
Appearing in two games at his natural forward position among U-M's first eight, junior Andrew Sinelli jumped at the chance to play defense and fill a need due to injury. He has since appeared in 19 games on the blue line and talks about the adjustment he's made in this week's hockey podcast.
- Brendan F. Quinn | email@example.com, MLive.com on March 6, 2014, 4:38 AM CT (1778 days ago)
Michigan's Glenn Robinson III and Mitch McGary, having both appeared in prior mock drafts dating back to last season, do not appear in the mock projection released on Wednesday.
- Nick Baumgardner | firstname.lastname@example.org, MLive.com on March 6, 2014, 2:34 AM CT (1778 days ago)
Nussmeier says Gardner has lots of "unscratched potential," and get get better in several areas this season.
- Detroit Free Press on March 6, 2014, 2:03 AM CT (1778 days ago)
For the second time in his career, Larry Foote became expendable for the Pittsburgh Steelers. For the second time, the Steelers have released Foote, but this time for salary cap purposes.